Wednesday 27 March 2013

Saying bitchin' is bitchin'.

I have made a little decision and it goes something like this:

There are a lot of female pejoratives out there.  I thought about listing them (mostly as an excuse to type C U Next Tuesday) but then decided that was a ridiculous waste of time -- although it did remind me of when I was in grade one and I tried to think of a bad word for every letter of the alphabet.  You can imagine my embarrassment and my mom's horror when she found that notebook!!

Anyway...

The other day I was doing something-- let's say eating an entire package of pudding--when I had the realization that pudding is bitchin'.  The next realization was HOLD UP!!  Bitch usually means, well, YOU know, but bitchin' means something is AWESOME.  I decided then and there that I would use bitchin' as much as possible.  Because let's face it, women (dogs or regular human types) are awesome.


1 comment: