Friday 22 March 2013

Hit me with another one, Donny

You know that part in Jerry Maguire where he is driving somewhere after something really good happens and he wants to rock out but the radio is not cooperating...until..."Free Falling" comes on?  I think every person who watched that movie sang along with him (at least in their heads).

Is there anything in the world better than when the perfect song comes on the radio and you can sing along at the top of your lungs?

The other day I was driving home and had my own Jerry Maguire experience.  "Strong Enough" by Sheryl Crow came on.  I cranked it and sang along and felt truly happy, just like Jer.  When Sheryl was done I took a deep breath (singing can take a lot out of you) and said, "Hit me with another one, Donny!"  (The song was played during the Donny Osmond radio show.)  After making this somewhat embarrassing comment I decided it needed to be immortalized on the inter-webs and who better to do that then me?

It also go me wondering what YOUR "Free Falling" might be. So, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment