Sunday 21 October 2012

My first blog entry

Well, I've become a blogger.  Or at least that is the plan.  Why?  Well, I am off work on a maternity leave, and one day I was trying to find something to do.  I had played one million games of Spider Solitaire, checked my email a bunch, and had read the news.  However, I still needed something to do, so I decided to read a blog.  Well, I am not a very Internet capable person, so I didn't really know how to find a blog to read.  Instead, I decided to write one.  I decided it would be a great thing for me to do.  A new fun hobby!  If you are here reading this, there are some things I would like you to keep in mind:

1.  I am sleep deprived and have no attention to detail, so will likely make many spelling and grammar errors.  Who cares!
2.  This is for fun.  I plan on talking about things that interest me when I feel like writing about them.
3.  The only people likely to read this are my close friends and family, so hi Besties!!
4.  In order to understand this blog you will need to understand what 'zip' means.  It can be used in place of saying 'snap.'  If you don't know what that means, go back to 2003 and find out.  Oh, zip!!!

Just to pique your interest, the next few blogs will be about how zip came about, why my pseudonym is Sue Treat, why I have a pseudonym (least interesting so far), and a dynamic and insightful (that was my fourth attempt to spell insightful, the first one looked like this: inciteful) review of the movie Looper.

The last thing you should know (although since you are one of my besties you already know this) is that I love books, movies, being a feminist and current events (ok, the current events thing is to try to add depth to my personality), and this is what this blog will include.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sue Treat is da bomb! But your grammar errors are really going to annoy me.

    ReplyDelete